Introducing Maestro™ : A vintage exploration suite for Kontakt built from some of the most iconic analog synths and effect pedals.
Experiment with tons of sound source combinations and reshape that sound with the twist of a knob utilizing our signature morph + slop engine.
Maestro Features :
- Bass, Keys, Strings, Leads, Pads, Arps and Synths.
- 150+ Factory Presets, 100 Soundsources Multi-Sampled from Analog Synthesizers, 20 Noise Profiles, Effect Randomization and more.
- Mass – A dimension chorus effect that is based on the classic chorus SDD-320 D unit.
- Echo – A delay effect that is based on the vintage delay unit Galaxy Tape Echo.
- Space – A reverb effect that uses convolution sampling from the classic reverb 480L unit.
- Drive – A tape saturator that is based on a classic tape machine unit.
- Mod – Control sound modulation
- Wow – Add a detuned drift to the sound that scales to the next note on the scale.
- Flutter – Add a randomized LFO detune to the sound.
- Tape – Add a classic vintage drift to each key based on classic analog gear.
- Depth – Control the depth of the “Tape” effect.
- System Requirements :
- Windows 8 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.11 or higher is recommended
- 4 GB of RAM, 8 GB is recommended
- Kontakt 6.6.0 or higher (Free Kontakt Player is NOT supported)
- 64-bit DAW is recommended for optimized performance.
- Free Updates including a access to the VST3 version once released.
Experience the analog exploration of Maestro now and take your melodies and production to the next level.